We all hear the name of PayPal every day. PayPal is one of the most famous digital wallets in the world. It started in the year 1998 as Confinity. It later became X.com in the year 1999. eBay purchased PayPal in the year 2002. After 13 years, eBay separated PayPal in the year 2015.
PayPal simplifies the task of sending and receiving money online from your family members. You can use PayPal in any place in the world. It does transactions in 25 currencies all over the globe. All you need is a PayPal account to do financial transactions in PayPal online payment system.
In addition to that, PayPal has no hidden fees for sending and receiving money. After creating an account on PayPal, you can send funds to your relatives, family members and friends staying in other parts of the world.
Safe online payment system
PayPal is the safe e-wallet to send and receive money from your friends and relatives. It also integrates with many e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, and so on. You can choose PayPal on any business site for payment of the products.
You can get PayPal on both Google Play Store and App Store. It is also useful for donating money.
What is the procedure to make an account on PayPal?
It takes a few minutes to create PayPal account and use the app for doing transactions. You don’t have to give fees to start transactions on this w-wallet. Let us discuss how to set up a PayPal account within some minutes.
1. The first step is to visit the official site of https://www.paypal.com from your browser.
2. Then you have to click on the option of “Sign-up” on the right side of the site.
3. Further, you have to choose any one option from a personal account or business.
4. By selecting the “Personal” option, you can send or receive money from your family members.
5. Then you have to choose the option “Next”.
6. The next step is to write your first name along with an email ID and password for PayPal sign up.
7. After entering your details, you have to tap on the “Next” option.
8. Now, you have to write your email ID and mobile number.
9. Then you have to click on the option “Agree and create account”.
This is a simple process to create a PayPal account. You can enjoy online financial transactions from your PayPal account anytime.
What are the steps to connect the bank account to the PayPal account?
You can start transactions on PayPal only after adding your bank account. So, you have to do PayPal credit login by entering your email ID and password. Then you have to take the following steps:
1. The first step is to tap on the option of “Wallet” on the top. This option is located at the top of the site.
2. Then you have to tap on the option of “Link a credit or debit card”. If you want to connect a bank account, tap on “Link a bank account option”.
3. Further, you have to write the details of the credit card or bank account that you want to connect to the PayPal account.
4. Then you have to tap either on “Link card” or “Link bank account”
If you choose to add a bank account, it will take 2 to 3 days for the completion of the process.